The national break is over and eyes are on the Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe derby to be played on Sunday. Our correspondents Mesut Yıldırım and İrfan twentybes announced the latest information and the plans of the coaches of the two teams.
The two giants who want to continue the championship race will face each other on Sunday. Entering the week with 21 points after the national break, Galatasaray and 20 points Fenerbahce will sweat to keep up with the summit race. Fatih Terim and Vitor Pereira, who discussed each other’s tactical plans and formations before the derby, will complete their squad planning with the return of the national football players. Here are the mind games:
MORUTAN OR ALPASLAN?
– In Galatasaray, Coach Fatih Terim’s double striker attempts were reflected in tactical studies. It is stated that the experienced teacher wrote Mohamed and Halil in the top 11.
– Terim, who wants to take advantage of his two strikers at the same time, will keep Diagne as a mover.
– Kerem and Cicaldau’s jerseys are guaranteed in the attacking midfield. Morutan’s playing, on the other hand, depends on the tactical formation.
– Terim can surprise Alpaslan. Defender formation is uncertain. According to the tactical formation, Berkan can play either a single Libero or a double Libero with Alpaslan.
9 PLAYERS OF THE eleven
– Fenerbahce Coach Vitor Pereira has largely determined the team he will take to the field in the derby. 9 names are guaranteed, whether they play triple defense or quadruple defense.
– Defense will change according to the system and formation, but Berke in the castle, Min-Jae Kim and Szalai in the defense, Mert Hakan in the midfield, Osayi and Ferdi on the flanks, and Mesut, İrfan Can and Berisha on the offensive. places guaranteed.
– Mesut will play free in the number 10, which he is most used to.
– Pereira will make his decision on triple or quadruple defense before the match. Galatasaray’s tactical planning will be effective in the decision.
KASIM AYI DERT AYI
After the national break, 3 critical exams await Galatasaray. Cimbom, after hosting Fenerbahce in Sunday’s derby, will be the group leader in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday.
will host Marseille in the match of great importance. The tough series in November will end with the away exam in Yeni Malatya on the 28th. These three games will play an important role in the course of the season.
DOES NOT LOSE WITH SOSA
The extraordinary statistics of Fenerbahçe with Jose Sosa draws attention. Fenerbahce does not lose the matches played by the Argentinian star in the starting eleven. Playing with a pass accuracy of 76 percent, Sosa took the field in 6 matches (2 Super League, 4 Europe), Canary got 5 wins-1 draw; While he scored 15 goals, he saw 4 goals in his goal. Pereira can put the experienced midfielder in the derby starting eleven.
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’)); .
Source From: Sozcu