The number of COVID cases registered on the territory of Romania reached 3,261,614 yesterday.
- At 1:00 p.m., the Ministry of Health will announce the new cases of illness, the updated number of deaths and the situation by county.
At the last information sent by the Ministry of Health, 1,059 new cases were registered, detected in 12,394 tests.
In total, 25,022,562 tests have been carried out throughout the country so far.
123 patients are hospitalized in the Intensive Care units throughout the country.
4 deaths were reported at last report, the highest toll so far. In total, so far, 66,972 people have died as a result of contracting the new coronavirus, since the beginning of the pandemic.
How the number of new cases and the number of tests performed have evolved in recent days:
- COVID balance sheet, September 24 – 1,059 new cases – 12,394 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 23 – 1,227 new cases – 15,145 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 22 – 1,331 new cases – 17,213 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 21 – 1,645 new cases – 18,823 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 20 – 2,303 new cases – 22,841 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 19 – 967 new cases – 8,947 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 18 – 719 new cases – 7,009 tests
Follow us on Google News
Source From: Libertatea