The authorities announced on Friday, September 23, that in the last 24 hours, 1,227 new cases of COVID were registered, detected after 15,145 tests. Also, 6 deaths were reported, and 128 people are admitted to ATI.
In the last 24 hours, 1,227 new cases of people infected with COVID-19 were registered, 104 less than the previous day.
241 of the new cases in 24 hours are of reinfected patients who tested positive more than 90 days after the first infection. Distinct from the newly confirmed cases, following retesting of patients who were already positive, 68 people were reconfirmed positive.
In the last 24 hours, 2,453 RT-PCR tests and 12,692 rapid antigen tests were performed, i.e. a total of 15,145 tests.
6 deaths announced today
To date, 66,968 people diagnosed with COVID-19 have died, of which 6 in the last 24 hours, 6 are men, with no deaths reported before the reference interval.
Among the 6 deaths, 1 was registered in the age category 50-59 years, 2 in the age category 60-69 years, 2 in the age category 70-79 years and 1 in the age category over 80 years.
All deceased patients had comorbidities and 2 of them were vaccinated.
128 patients at ATI
In specialized health units, the number of people hospitalized in wards with COVID-19 is 1,424, 11 less than the previous day.
Also, 128 people are hospitalized at ATI, 5 more than the previous day. Of the 128 patients admitted to ATI, 115 are unvaccinated.
Out of the total number of hospitalized patients, 144 are minors, all of them hospitalized in wards, 10 more than the day
previous and 0 at ATI, same as the previous day.
How the number of new cases and the number of tests performed have evolved in recent days:
- COVID balance sheet, September 23 – 1,227 new cases – 15,145 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 22 – 1,331 new cases – 17,213 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 21 – 1,645 new cases – 18,823 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 20 – 2,303 new cases – 22,841 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 19 – 967 new cases – 8,947 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 18 – 719 new cases – 7,009 tests
- COVID balance sheet, September 17 – 1,454 new cases – 13,506 tests
Follow us on Google News
Source From: Libertatea