CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu after AKP Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan called those who participated in the Gezi Park protests “sluts”.I have advice for you who insult women. Better to keep your mouth shut and be considered human than to open it and dispel all doubts‘ he reacted.
Call your counselors and doctors and at 11:00 a.m. I will ask my questions. Be sure to call aHaber, so they can prepare. Take a deep breath, let’s see if you have the heart to answer…
— Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu (@kilicdarogluk) June 1, 2022
President of the AKP Recep Tayyip Erdoğanasked CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu 10 questions during the party’s parliamentary group meeting today.
He also drew criticism with Erdoğan’s insults to those who participated in the Gezi resistance.
ANSWER FROM KILIÇDAROĞLU
Kılıçdaroğlu shared 10 questions asked by Erdoğan from his social media account.Erdogan, you called our nation. “Bitches, thugs, terrorists, bruises, poor people” flew through the air. I have advice for you who insult women. Better to keep your mouth shut and be mistaken for a human than to open it and dispel all doubts. I give my answers to your questions.‘ he replied with a note.
Kılıçdaroğlu also said: “Call your counselors and doctors and at 11:00 a.m. I will ask my questions. Be sure to call aHaber, so they can prepare. Take a deep breath, let’s see if you have the heart to answer…‘ he stated.
The CHP leader responded to questions posed by Erdoğan in his social media post as follows:
1. Does he condemn or curse all elements of the separatist terrorist organization from PKK to YPG, from DHKP-C to TİKKO, from FETO to DAESH, political extensions of all terrorist organizations, supporters of the media and their connections abroad?
Answer: Damn them all. To hell with those who have secret relations with them, those who smuggle oil with Salafist organizations, and those who read their messages on television to vote.
2. Does it support Turkey’s cross-border operations against the PKK-YPG or not?
Answer: The State of the Republic of Turkey conducts cross-border operations and should. We support what is right and we do not support what is wrong. We have not looked and will not look favorably on those who sent our soldiers on an operation for political reasons, and those who put foreign military boots in our country pretending to be an operation.
3. Is he on the side of his own state’s policy towards Sweden and Finland or not?
Answer: NATO is necessary for Turkey, we will not leave NATO. The claims of Finland and Sweden are also true. But we know that diplomacy is done behind closed doors. The results are taken at the table. This is what serious states do. What you are doing is only possible in tribal states. By ignoring the reputation of the country to get 3-5 votes, you are sacrificing foreign relations for cheap national publicity material.
4. Is it with Turkey in its efforts to create permanent economic zones on the Mediterranean and Aegean border line or not?
Answer: Our position is very clear. It is imperative to increase the pressure in the Mediterranean and the Aegean. I took the ship out, I took it out, I wish Biden would call me, these things can’t happen. If you have heart, step on the occupied and armed islands. We will support.
5. Does the world support the struggle we are pursuing despite the effects of the economic dimension of the crisis due to the epidemic and the war on our country, at a level of principle?
Answer: No one believes in these fabrications. While inflation is 7% on average in the West, 17.8% in wartime Russia, 16.4% in Ukraine, this rate is 157% in our country because of you. Stop insulting the intelligence of our people, to some degree, with your lies.
6. Is there a way to set aside allegations that have been proven false by court rulings and institutional pronouncements, and play politics against the interests of the country and the nation?
Answer: The foundations of the front, the gangs of five, the paramilitary structures are not in the interest of our nation. They are in the best interests of your family and the plan you have established. We’re going to kill their entire apparatus.
7. Will he tend to determine his political strategies with the members of his own party and the public opinion of the country, instead of having the representatives of foreign countries prepare and approve them?
Answer: You are not telling the truth. Prove it or apologize.
8. Does he agree to act as the son of a noble State with all the values, symbols, savings and achievements of this land which we have made our eternal homeland by watering it with our blood for a thousand years?
Answer: Drop populist rhetoric. You are the leader. ‘Noble son’ or something like that… These words suit you well. Eat a big bite, but stop those bad words, Erdogan. They don’t fit your mouth.
9. Does he intend to liquidate all kinds of terrorist supporters, harassers, rapists, thieves within his party?
Answer: That’s an ambitious question for you, who are known for all kinds of dark circles. With us, the crime is not concealed, the criminals are not supported.
10. Will he have enough heart to become presidential candidate of 2023 or not?
Answer: Are you ready to announce early elections tomorrow, let’s announce our candidate on the same day. Do you have that heart, Erdogan!