Colombian heated: this is how you can prepare this recipe
Photo: Michael C Gray
Is prescription It is one of the most common in Colombia because people usually use the food left over from the previous day. In addition, it is a classic dish in Colombian breakfasts.
You can read: Recipe for you to use the cooked rice that you have left over. Would you prepare it?
We invite you to read more content like this here
To prepare it you do not have to be an expert, just save the food from the day before such as rice, beans and bananas.
If you want to make this delicious colombian heated at home you must follow the step by step that we tell you below.
On their social networks, Cristhian Caína and Erwin García from Ñam Recetas teach us how to prepare this prescription to share with the whole family.
Let us begin!
Ingredients for Colombian heating
Prepare a delicious Colombian calado at home
- Preparation time: twenty minutes.
- Servings: two.
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- a pinch of cumin
- a pinch of salt
- Rice from the day before
- Day-old beans
- Diced Fried Banana
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander
- a fried egg
We suggest: The recipe you were waiting for! Trick to keep the rice loose
Preparation of the Colombian heating
- In a pan add a splash of oil and chopped onion
- Also add a minced garlic, half a tomato and a pinch of cumin and salt
- mix all these ingredients very good
- Now you must add the beans that you have left from the previous day
- Grandma’s trick: mash half of the ingredients that are inside the pan
- Then add the bananas from the day before
- Also add the leftover rice from the day before
- mix everything again
- In another pan add a splash of oil and add your colombian heated
- Keep in mind to leave it until the call hits
- To finish add chopped cilantro and ready
Also read: Rice with spinach, a different recipe and very easy to prepare