Acne vulgaris is the most common skin condition, affecting up to 80% of people. young people, but also 20 percent adults. Taking care of acne skin and its treatment can be time-consuming and difficult. Despite the constantly promoted body positivity movement, numerous pimples appearing on the face and neckline are still often the cause of complexes. Properly made make-up can, however, help to cover them up. See how effective makeup tricks can be.
Before applying make-up clean thoroughly the skin of the face and neckline. You can use micellar water and a mild washing gel. It is worth not only that it reduces the production of sebum, but also has moisturizing ingredients. It should not contain alcohol and strong washing substances, such as SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) and SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate).
The skin belongs wash with lukewarm water, and it is best to use disposable towels to dry it, which will help reduce contact with bacteria. The next step is to use a toner that will balance the pH of the skin and narrow the pores. It should not cause the skin to feel tight and dry.
Learn more: Home remedies for acne. How to get rid of pimples effectively?
Before we start applying make-up, you should apply the right cream to your face – its choice is not easy, because it must combine several functions. Should:
- moisturize the skin,
- protect against the harmful effects of UV rays,
- absorb excess and regulate sebum production.
At the same time, it should not clog pores and contain alcohol and silicones. Cosmetics for acne skin should also be oil-free, so-called. oil-free. This means that they do not contain lipid substances that clog pores.
Properly cleansed, toned and moisturized skin is the basis for makeup preparation. The next steps are:
- Apply a smoothing and/or mattifying make-up base on the skin of the face and neck, you can also choose the one in green. It will help to effectively cover up imperfections.
- Apply a green, preferably antibacterial, concealer and rub it gently.
- Using a sponge or fingertips, apply foundation – reach for an antibacterial and/or mineral cosmetic. It is good that it is moisturizing and mattifying at the same time and that it has extended durability.
- Without pressing the brush, dust your face with mineral powder in a shade that matches your skin tone.
- Contour the face using blush and bronzer with a matte finish.
- Paint your eyelids and lips in your favorite color, put mascara on your eyelashes and emphasize the color of your eyebrows.
People with a tendency to blemishes and oily skin should avoid highlighters and colorful cosmetics with a pearly sheen.
Acne vulgaris, also called adolescent acne, is a skin disease associated mainly with teenage years. However, also mature people relatively often suffer from acne skin.
The main cause of acne is hormonal changes accompanying puberty and excessive production of sebum. In addition, it can be caused by genetic conditions, the presence of specific bacteria in the pores of the skin and the excess of dead skin that clogs the pores.
Also Read: See What to Eat to Relieve Teenage and Hormonal Acne in Adults
During puberty, hormonal changes cause the sebaceous glands to grow, which leads to excessive secretion of sebum. This may result in the appearance on the skin eruptions and blackheads.
Taking care of acne-prone skin is difficult and time-consuming. First of all, you should go to a specialist who will recognize the type of acne and prescribe the appropriate treatment. It may be necessary to use topical preparations or introduce systemic treatment – with the use of antibiotics or hormones.
Partner promotional materials
Source From: Gazetakrakowska